Batch One is limited to only 85 bottles. In order to make it as fair as possible, we are allocating these by ballot.
How does this work?
- Go through the checkout as you would with any other purchase.
- Use your card as usual. When the order is confirmed we will place a hold on your account for the cost of the bottle (and shipping, if applicable).
- In some banking apps the hold may look like the money has already been transferred but this is not the case – it is still there even if you may not be able to see it. If you are successful the money will automatically be deducted from your account. If you are unsuccessful this hold will be released by us on Saturday morning. It depends on your bank how long it will take for you to see the balance, but in many cases it is instant.
- The ballot will be open for 48 hours - the last entry is on Friday, 15 December at 17:00 GMT.
- Ballot results will be shared on Saturday, 16 December.
Other terms and conditions
- We ship to the Isle of Man and the UK only. If you still want to participate in the ballot but live elsewhere, you will need to arrange for an address we can ship to in either of these two countries.
- Only one entry per customer. If we see efforts to submit multiple entries we reserve the right to cancel all entries.
- We cannot guarantee that the shipped bottles will be delivered before Christmas (especially not to the UK) but we will do what we can.